[Blindtlk] Keeping 20/20 Pens Available - Action Needed

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 22:49:45 UTC 2016

Hello Ellen,
I’ not sure if you saw my previous e-mail, as I was using my phone and I might not have replied all. Anyway, there are pens that are very similar to 20/20 pens, and they are called vis a vis. They were used for overhead projectors back wen they were popular, but they work just like 20/20 pens. In fact, I would use the 20/20 pens and vis a vis respectively, and found no difference except the name. They are the same tip, no smell, and no bleeding through the paper. You should be fine with them.

Thanks,
Christine