[Blindtlk] Fwd: [Fwd: looking for new podcasts]

Hunter Parker hunterparker514 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 23:15:21 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hunter Parker <hunter at hdpn.gbj4.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 19:14:06 -0400
Subject: [Fwd: looking for new podcasts]
To: hunterparker514 at gmail.com

Subject: looking for new podcasts
From:    "Hunter Parker" <hunter at hdpn.gbj4.us>
Date:    Mon, March 21, 2016 7:11 pm
To:      announcements at hdpn.gbj4.us

Hey folks,
I just wanted to remind you, that we are always looking for new podcasts
to add to the network. If you or someone you know is interested in joining
the network, please direct them to the website to fill out an application.
We can host your show for you, so you don't need hosting for your podcast.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help and
support.

Hunter