[Blindtlk] This week on Eyes On Success: Blind Active Duty Police Officer - part 2

BlueSkies11 BlueSkies11 at torpey.info
Wed Mar 23 11:46:26 UTC 2016

1613 Blind Active Duty Police Officer - part 2 (Mar. 23, 2016)

Last week hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey talked with Marlon Parieaho about
losing his vision while working as a policeman. We heard how he successfully
navigated this transition and how it affected his relationship with his
colleagues. This week we'll hear more about Marlon's thoughts on blindness
and why being blind doesn't mean it is the end of the world.

The audio and show notes for this episode can be found at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net <http://www.EyesOnSuccess.net>

Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes or by using the URL:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast <http://www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast>

You can also sign up to receive weekly announcements of upcoming shows by
sending an e-mail to:

EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at googleGroups.com
<mailto:EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at googleGroups.com>

If you would like to share your thoughts with other listeners about topics
covered on the show, you can also join the Eyes On Success Discussion forum
by sending an e-mail to:

EOS_Discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com
<mailto:EOS_Discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>