[Blindtlk] announcement regarding my podcast network

Hunter Parker hunterparker514 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 09:21:36 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I am very sad to inform you that due to financial reasons, my website
will be closing down next month. However, the three podcasts we have,
you'll still get to hear, at the following addresses. For
Encouragement for the journey, you can listen to it at
http://encouragement.podhoster.com. For the hunter show and simply
Sarasota with lightning bolt josh, visit http://hunterandjosh.gbj4.us,
which will be up next month. If you'd like to get in touch with me,
you can do so by replying to this message, or by emailing
hunterparker514 at gmail.com. Thanks everyone for your support, and I
hope you continue to enjoy the podcasts.

Regards,
Hunter