[Blindtlk] Ride Transit Month Challenge

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 01:08:11 UTC 2016

I am thinking about setting up a team in this challenge. It involves logging your transit trips in April. We would be eligible for prizes, but my main interest is just to have fun and show blind people living the lives we want by participating in a community event. I appreciated being able to access the website on my iPhone with VoiceOver. Anyone else interested? I would like to figure out a creative and and interesting team name.

Marci

http://www.luum.com/challenges/110/ride-transit-month-challenge <http://www.luum.com/challenges/110/ride-transit-month-challenge>

P.S. If you click on the link there is a lot of other information on the page. If we set up a team we would access the page where we would log our trips and check standings.