[Blindtlk] video converter

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue May 10 04:07:39 UTC 2016

Good evening everyone,

	Prism Video Converter from NCH Software can convert videos between
many different formats including iTunes. It works extremely well with JFW.
We haven't tried it with other screen readers. Learn more at:
http://www.nch.com.au

	You can download a free trial version that works for about 10 days
at which time you will need to purches the software. It sells for about $40.
U.S. and isn't a bad deal considering the power of this program and it's
accessibility with screen readers.

Peter Donahue