[Blindtlk] Colorado DVR counselor position

K Mason kishia.mason at gmail.com
Wed May 11 19:24:46 UTC 2016

Hello there,

There is a great opportunity within BLVS for a RCI position working out of
the Denver Metro Office.  This is a great office to work in with fun,
fantastic and resourceful staff always nearby and as an Rehabilitation
Counselor for the Blind you would be right here with our PAT program and our
Business Enterprise Program.  Please share our postings with anyone who
might be interested.  The position closes on 5-23-16.  Thanks!

Richele Pennock

Blind Visually Impaired Services Supervisor I

Richele Pennock

Blind Visually Impaired Services Supervisor I

P 303.866.3168   I   F  303.866.3491

2211 West Evans Avenue Bldg. B, Denver CO 80223
richele.pennock at state.co.us <mailto:Joelle.Brouner at state.co.us>    I
www.dvrcolorado.com <http://www.dvrcolorado.com/>