[Blindtlk] Transferrincassettes to audio file

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 02:24:18 UTC 2016

My boyfriend is trying to help me reduce my clutter by transferring cassettes to audio file saving them on CDs. Yes the easiest solution is to just buy CD versions. Considering we have a zillion CDs to be burnt and want to use them up, what's the easiest way to do this with great quality sound? If there's a techno geek way to do this, I'm willing to pass it onto my boyfriend. I won't know what I'm reading, but he will. Theyre seems to be an easier way to do this then playing music through a cassette player and having the microphone hooked up to a computer record it. I have a GPX boombox with cassette and CD capabilities but don't think I can record to a blank CD. I think you can do that the other way around though – CD to blank cassette.

Thanks for any help someone can provide.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone