[Blindtlk] Question about SSI

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Tue May 17 00:31:50 UTC 2016

That's a good point, Mark.  My mom told me that it didn't seem to
her that the person she spoke to didn't seem to know much about
SSI.  What's even
more ironic and disturbing to me is that this woman that she
spoke to is the same one who we spoke to during my last in-person
appointment six months ago.  It seemed to me that she did a very
accurate job of explaining everything about SSI to us.  So now I
have no idea why she would suddenly contact us again six months
later and say, "We need proof of your blindness" when the
documentation is very clear as someone pointed out.

Anyway, thanks Mark and everyone for all your comments and
suggestions.

Thanks again,

Sami