[Blindtlk] Extremely! and I do mean, ex, tremely! offended by a comment on NFB Talk!

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:59:58 UTC 2016

I agree with you for the most part. We should still watch our fingers. If you can't trust your fingers don't say anything. Remember that old adage "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all."?

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/carlymih%40comc