[Blindtlk] Here I come with another weird question about dreams and such.

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Wed May 18 23:21:07 UTC 2016

	Even though I am totally blind, I do see in my dreams; however, I was once sighted. What is amusing to me (and my wife has the same dream experiences) is that I do things in my dreams I cannot do as a blind person, like drive and, actually, see in vivid colors. It's like I combine both my sighted and blind experiences into my dream world. I even talk about being blind in my dreams, yet see what might be described as 20;20!

Marion Gwizdala