[Blindtlk] Youtube to MP3 converter

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 17:42:17 UTC 2016

Hi, Kevin,

I would like the link to the youtube to mp3 converter you use.  I have tried
a couple of them.  However the ones I found tried to download malicious
stuff on my system.  Plus, they would not always work.  I found them
accessible, but half the time I would get a message saying something like,
cannot convert.  When they did work, they were amazing, though, so would
like to find out about what you are using.