[Blindtlk] android phone and voice imput

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 02:07:37 UTC 2016

It depends on the phone and if you are using OK Google or GoogleNow.  I
recommend getting on the Android list with your questions, as I do.  I'm not
one that uses voice input, rather, I prefer typing, so am not very helpful
here. The list has a lot of traffic, and lots of knowledgeable people.  to
subscribe write to

eyes-free+subscribe at googlegroups.com

Then reply with a blank message, and you are subscribed.

I have been with Android for the past three years and have not looked back.
Right now, I am actually using a newer phone, Android 5.1.1, believe it or
not, a flip phone, the Wine Smart.  I have the option of touch screen or
physical keys, and can still enjoy all my apps.  This phone is put out by
LG.  Samsung has a similar phone called the Galaxy Golden 3, but has not
made it to the US yet.

I have other touch screens phones I like, but I love this newer flip phone.
It is wider than the traditional older flip phone, too.

Best wishes, and let me know if you have any other questions.  Hope the list
can help you with your voice input.