[Blindtlk] Questions about getting assistance in airports

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Fri May 27 18:07:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

Different people handle this situation differently.  If you are familiar with an airport you travel all the time, then you would need less assistance.

In your case, your airport may have check-in before you actually enter the airport.  You can let the ticket taker know then that you will need assistance.  I have never had any problems getting the assistance as I need it, and I have flown quite a bit out of all kinds of airports and for several years.

If you have a change-over in your flight, you can let the flight attendant know before landing that you would need assistance to your next flight.  No problem.