[Blindtlk] Skydiving?

Jerry Matheny starnoble at gmail.com
Sat May 28 22:07:28 UTC 2016

I have been skydiving before. It is great fun. If you go with it a tandem instructor, you should be fine. After all, if you die they die too, right? LOL. I know that is rather a morbid way to think of it, but it is kind of insurance that you will make it.

Have fun,

Jerry Matheny

Sent from my iPhone SE