[Blindtlk] Bose sound link speaker

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 23:35:27 UTC 2016

Sent from my iPhone 7!Hello,

I just acquired a Bose sound link speaker. It was originally owned by a friend of mine. I'm trying to do a couple things. First, I'm trying to figure out the buttons. Second, I'm trying to see if I can delete the two devices that were previously paired or connected to this device. Is there a way to do this, or would she have to do it from her devices? My friend was unfamiliar with some of the buttons and couldn't tell me what they did. Does anybody have any experience with one of the speakers? They sound great! I'd like to get mine working with my devices.
Jim

Sent from my iPhone 7!