[Blindtlk] Perkins Brailler...

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 30 23:51:56 UTC 2016

Dear friends,

    I hope that this will be an appropriate message for this list.  Please except my sincere apologies if this message does not meet the requirements of this list.

    I have for sale a Perkins Brailler/Braille Writer in very good to excellent condition.  I don’t know exactly what to tell you but that it is the standard metal type writer sort of thing, that of course is for typing Braille.  I am asking $1000.00 or best offer, and I will pay for shipping to you.  This would be great for a student, or professional office worker who does not have the high price for a new Perkins, but is looking for quality that will last their life-time.  If you have any questions, please let me know via: jameskelm at earthlink.net, or telephone (218) 727-4186.

    Thank you so very much!!!
James Kelm