[Blindtlk] Question about Facebook

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 02:05:54 UTC 2016

Judy is on the right track. I don't recall what its called, but far right double tap. It is the icon to the right of notifications.Then you pick your facebook page--its 1st on the lust. Douple tap & you should be able to see things.  Its in same spot as activity log & settings, etc. hope this helps Sami.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170