[Blindtlk] Check Writing Software Ideas Wanted...

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Sep 2 21:32:14 UTC 2016

Good afternoon, Mike,

         I know what you mean, there is nothing like relaxing within
some specific ambiance, (I.E) by the fire, while in transit, or in
the waiting room while taking in a good read, the ol' fashioned way,
with your fingers.

By the way, UEB, I think, is a little bit of a joke particularly upon
people whom don't need to utilize the "new" symbols. Isn't there a
way of achieving similar ends of, whatever it is, to make it possible
to express computer stuff? What about computer braille??
I definitely admit ignorance in this, I imagine because I never
really understood what they were trying to do, nore did I think it a
good idea. So hopefully, someone might enlighten me a little?
Car tactally appraxic, that is, the communication between the brain
and most extremities is unreliable if not altogether nonexistent.
like I loose track of things I do with my hands and, since my hands
are my eyes, you learn quick not to take anything, anything for
granted. Sometimes, when I initially look at or confirm the existence
of something i know I have done aPersonally, I became tactaly