[Blindtlk] Walking on city streets with no sidewalks

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Sep 4 18:36:51 UTC 2016

Good afternoon, Arielle,

God those friggen do-gooders whom come at you, the blind person as
if, were it not for their help would remain at least, very lost and
at worse, would be hit or subject to OOl'Sighty's ever sliding and
wobbling whims.
  In this reality there is no autonomy, don't always feel I need it.
Like, I feel comfortable enough with my position as a totally blind
32-year-old that I don't mind allowing Ol'Sighty to sort of have his
way with me,  with his blind babydoll. It's okay.  When I need my
skills, at such time that I find myself without Ol'Sighty's help  I
know they are there, but in the mean time I can be your play thing.
Car
   Behalf Of Mike