[Blindtlk] A Message for David Andrews

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Sep 12 05:40:23 UTC 2016

Good morning everyone,

	In addition it also takes empowering individuals to create the
needed incomes to allow them to participate in such activities. Cheryl did
much to promote division travel trips butneglected to urge division members
and others to seek out ways to generate the income needed to allow them to
take these tours.

	If the NFB's work is to be taken to greater heights more will need
to be done to urge members and others to explore and participate in
alternative ways to increase their incomes in addition to securing a
traditional job. It was refreshing to talk to someone over the weekend who
already has a job but wants to create another income source should something
happen to their primary means of bringing home bread and so they can be in a
better financial position to support the work of the federation and their
other interests.All the best.

Peter and Mary Donahue who long for the day when any blind person can
receive training at NFB centers without funding being an issue similar to
what Shriners and other organizations have done to insure that those needing
medical treatment can receive it without cost to the patient.