[Blindtlk] FW: Dear Mr. President

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Wed Aug 2 21:55:17 UTC 2017

Yes, amen!

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.
-----Original Message-----
From: Ericka via blindtlk
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 4:36 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Cc: Ericka
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] FW: Dear Mr. President

I know that Marianne! I wish we could pass legislation that requires them to
live as they would like the rest of us to live. One bread winner, kids going
to public schools, must use all other public services and cannot have in
their account more than I thousand dollars and use the public transit. They
cannot have a company car, they cannot have any outside assistance and must
be subjected to psychological and drug testing randomly. I'm sure there's
something I forgot in there but oh they must be faithful to their spouse if
married/SO if dating and no criminal background.

In other words they got to practice what they preach. If all of our
legislators were farmers, small businessman, former teachers in public
schools, social workers, and both physically and racially diverse instead of
rich lawyers who inherittheir money and jobs things would be better in
Congress.

Ericka Short
from my iPhone 6+