[Blindtlk] Blind empowerment

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Aug 9 11:06:24 UTC 2017

First, it helps lots to live life with a purpose and for at least one
reason.  Our empowerment arrives when we join with others who have a
common purpose.  Then arguments will continue to happen but those
arguments will only be about the best way to do something not whether or
not to do something.  When arguments are always about whether or not to
do something you're not arguing with someone with a common purpose and
it's time to agree to disagree and move on.