[Blindtlk] Fwd: [acb-l] Pre-register for the Holiday Auction Now!

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 06:43:45 UTC 2017

Marion I sent it. My thought was that both orgs are way way beyond
this initially pettiness that plagued them for years. ALso, there are
folks who are a member of both org and then some who just have an
interest in them or the offerings up for grabs. I posted it to my FB
page as well where most people are NOT affiliated one way or another,
and, the majority are sighted. Lots of tech items were available. I
needn't say more.