[Blindtlk] gift idea

Sami Osborne sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 13:04:09 UTC 2017

Hi Sarah,

Could you give us some more information about what specifically
these books are about? They sound beautiful, just looking at the
titles.  Are they about your experiences as a blind person? Also,
as an aside, are these titles narrated by you? I'm just asking
because I think I remember you posting a thread some time ago
asking about book narration.  Do you know if they're available on
Audible or Bookshare? I'll be out of the country during Christmas
break and will be traveling on a rather long flight, so books to
keep me occupied on the plane would be great.

Thanks,

Sami