[Blindtlk] Is There a Way?

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 04:39:16 UTC 2017

Hi ya'll,
Is there not  a way to go from page 1 to say 122 in Gmail? And is
there a way to work offline? I've never been one to just throw away
messages without a second thought or even a look. But I want to
lighten my load significantly and delete those I consider outdated or
trash or just not of interest to me.

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com