[Blindtlk] If you love to read please pay attention and respond if interested I hope you all have a beautiful day today I started a group on the app what's app messenger which allows all of us who love to read books to share recommendations and discuss great books that we all love reading if anyone is interested in our group we would love to have you send me an email privately indicating you were interested and I will give you more details have a beautiful day

Dana Leet danamarieleet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 19:36:59 UTC 2017

Hello everyone certainly my email address is danamarieleet at gmail.com  The group on what's app is awesome they would need to download WhatsApp messenger and then once WhatsApp messenger is downloaded they would give me their phone number and I will add them in to the group they can also call me for more information at 5013040330 thank you

Sent from my iPhone