[Blindtlk] facebok messenger

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 00:43:31 UTC 2017

Also, if you have a Braillenote you can log into Facebook and track messages that way.
You should be able to read your messages when they're emailed to you though. When I receive them on my braillenote or phone, the subject might be something for example  "You have a message from Anna Smith" and the text of her message should be on the bottom, although I think you would have to log in to Facebook to reply.
Vejas