[Blindtlk] facebok messenger

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Sun Feb 26 17:07:35 UTC 2017

I think this is because all the messages from someone are grouped in a conversation. Personally, I don't like that style, but it seems to be popular. You can see everything, or at least on my phone you can, if you open up the whole conversation. Plus, the editbox to reply is at the very bottom of the screen on the lefthand side.

Judy
Sent from my Galaxy S5 Mini