[Blindtlk] All About Braille Displays

Jasmine Kotsay jasmine.kotsay at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 01:13:29 UTC 2017

Hello,
It really depends on what you want to use the braille display for. If you only want a braille display to use with a smart phone or computer, I would not choose the braille note or any other note taker for that purpose. However, if you were looking for something to take notes with while in meetings or at work, I would definitely recommend the braille note. I have had my braille note apex since 2010, and I absolutely love it! I have also heard that the braille sense U2 is great! There are some drawbacks with the braille note. The one that is my main concern is the web surfing compatibility. Not all websites are accessible with it. However, since I have other devices to surf the web with, I do not use the braille note for that purpose most of the time. As for Braille printers, I am not sure, but I am curious as well! Hope this helps,

Sincerely,
Jasmine Kotsay

Sent from my iPhone