[Blindtlk] Driverless Cars

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 01:37:54 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have never driven a car, I have ROP, and have light perception.  I have
always lived where I have good transportation access, no matter where we
have moved to.

Although a car would be very convenient, it would cost more, in my
situation, to pay for vehicle insurance, maintenance, and gas.  Not to
mention any car drama of a this-or-that that went bad, trying to figure out
why the computer light is going on when the mechanics don't get it, etc.  We
went through things like this when we purchased cars for our daughters while
they were still at home, and I call it car drama.

Those who take public transportation do so, because they say they do not
want the stress of driving on the roads, the expense of parking, the expense
of toll roads or bridges, and make use of the commute  with work tasks.

I don't mean this post to sound negative, but I don't think I want to be the
first to use a driverless car in working out the bugs of the interactive
vehicle/road system.  That's just me, though.