[Blindtlk] Keystroke Needed....

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 6 13:42:00 UTC 2017

Hi James,

Two more possibilities.

1. Did you delete the folder accidentally? If so, it's in the "Deleted
Items" folder.

2. Is the folder a sub-folder? If your folder is a sub-folder of your inbox,
your screen reader would say, "Inbox closed, one item," and then you could
open the inbox to see the folder.

I forgot to mention, CTRL, Y works in the folder list and when you are in a
folder, too. And I really hope you find that folder!

Jen