[Blindtlk] Wanting to See

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 6 13:47:25 UTC 2017

Hi Devon,

There is a public radio show called "Radio Lab" I listen to sometimes, and
one of its episodes featured this. I thought the concept was brilliant. But
the idea of using it freaked me out... what if their sound is different from
the picture of the sound in your mind's eye? And besides, when I picture
things, I picture how they feel first.