[Blindtlk] Wanting to see

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Fri Jan 6 14:02:42 UTC 2017

Such is normal. I could use the ability in a number of ways, but I've worked out ways to do a lot of visual things, as have we all. When it would be most convenient would be in formatting documents, selecting pictures, facial recognition, (I'm sure there's an app for that) and color coordination. It would certainly have been convenient this morning so I could drive to work in my nice warm car, rather than waiting for the bus at -10 degrees.

David Hyde, Professional Development Coordinator
Wisconsin Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
1700 W. State Street
Janesville WI  53546
608-758-6152 (office)
608-758-6169 (fax)