[Blindtlk] Wanting to see

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Jan 13 01:25:44 UTC 2017

Good afternoon, I guess I wasn't clear, NEVER do I like want for
visual stimuli, in fact I love my blindness. however, I do want to
know what's out there, how it "looks" within my own terms. But no, I
never want to "see" like Ol'Sighty believes a blind person might want
for that interpretation of the world.  yet, I do want to track down
something that I find meaningful and no, it is not an ocular
interpretation of that which is available to my senses via other means!
Car