[Blindtlk] struggling with blindness skills

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 19:11:34 UTC 2017

Spoons work better than knives for spreading. I grew up using a knife, but what somebody suggested it here a while back, I don't use knives anymore. I have some vision and I still don't like how things spread. Butter just doesn't spread well no matter what I think unless you're using margarine.

Ericka Short
Madison. WI.
608-665-3170

 from my iPhone 6s