[Blindtlk] Colors and other Images in the Mind's Eye

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 02:32:09 UTC 2017

I've grown up with colors ever since I was quite young.  Later on, I learned
that my parents decided to incorporate color in their speech whenever they
could, to give me a sense of color.  I have the verbal input of color, and
love colorful things.  In my office I have bling crystals on my keyboard,
stapler and tape holder, I love stuff like that.  The bling I have are clear
crystal.

Although not a color per sae, I appreciate stuff like that.

When I think of read, I naturally think cherry, then berry, but because I've
been taught that.