[Blindtlk] Photography with the cell phone.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 04:27:32 UTC 2017

Greetings to all,

I am open to any advice and all tips from experienced blind photographers.

I recently got a new LG V20 phone with an awesome camera.  I've always been
hesitant to take selfies, or photograph things, not knowing how they look.

If anyone out there is confidently posting selfies or taking pics for
Facebook or videos for Youtube with positive feedback, I would love to learn
from you and build my own confidence to post.

In summary, I'm talking about successful photo and video sharing.

I'm grateful for any help you all out there can give me.  Thanks.