[Blindtlk] struggling with blindness skills

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 04:35:40 UTC 2017

Hi, Annely,

Your tips are right-on.  Another trick is to herd that helping of peas toward the mashed potatoes, for instance.

Having the knife in the right hand is second nature to me now, and, when I have cut off a bite of food and am eating it, the knife in my right hand is resting on  the edge of the plate near the top.  So, as I am lifting the bit to eat with the fork in the left hand, the right hand rests the knife.  Harder to explain than to do.