[Blindtlk] windows ten creator

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 19 16:22:40 UTC 2017

Hi Sheila,

The Windows 10 Creator's Update has many visual features, like a 3-d
painting game, I'm not interested in. The only feature I'd be interested in
is the "Fresh Start" feature, which allows you to do a clean re-installation
of Windows and keep your progs. I read the first versions of the updates
that come out are beta updates, which means the bugs aren't fixed yet.
Personally, I turned off upgrades in Windows 10 because I would not want the
Creator's Update. If you ever want to turn off upgrades, I can e-mail you
off-list.

Jen

spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net