[Blindtlk] Ecumenical blind faith and fellowship

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 23:45:51 UTC 2017

Ecumenical Blind Faith & fellowship time:

The Madison WI area has some exciting worship opportunities for those who are blind and here is the first couple!

Blind musician needed:
First, Pastor Peter Heide is looking for a blind musician to help out. Even if it is just a guitar or you are just starting out we can use you. Contact Peter Heide at the information below.

Eat, meet, and praise!
Trinity lutheran Church,
on the corner of first and Winnebago in Madison Wisconsin has opened their doors to us!  Pastor Peter Heide, ordained Lutheran blind pastor, will be guiding things but where this group goes depends on what the ecumenical gathering needs. This is a totally blind planned, run and enjoyed supper/worship and Bible study. Yes everyone planning and presenting is Blind or Low Vision. We are looking for God's Children linterested in growing in their faith journey with others who want to be a part of a congregation but may feel hesitant because for whatever reason they're blindbess holds them back.

When: Thursday, September 20th, 2017
Time: 5 PM to 8 PM
Where: 1904  Winnebago St., Madison, WI 53704 ( #7 bus stops right across the street from Trinity!)

Want to know more?
Questions, transit issues, alternative date suggestions, please contact Pastor Peter Heide at either
(608) 355-3009 , (608) 393-1653. You can also email him at pheide at merr.com

Hope to have a large crowd at our inaugural meet, eat and praise!

Ericka Short

 from my iPhone 6+