[Blindtlk] A BARD Question

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 03:43:18 UTC 2017

Hi all!
I don't know about the book shelf itself. I know that on the BARD app, you can have one or two downloads going at once. They usually download one at a time and move on down the list. But sometimes, they don't and whenever that happens, then you'll want to keep an eye on things and download one book at a time.

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
National Federation of the Blind
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown

 Sent From My GMail EMail account On My IPhone SE. Typed to you with my Keys To Go blue tooth Keyboard, the only keyboard I know to work with an IPhone SE.