[Blindtlk] lyft

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 15:39:48 UTC 2017

Thank you for asking this Justin! I'm guessing the only way you can get through to them is through the app itself. There is no customer service through Uber as far as I can see. If I am wrong and there is a phone number for Uber also let me know! I'm having a lot of problems with my Uber app and there's nothing to be done. Already did the uninstall reinstall. Part of it is a Company problem I have.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170