[Blindtlk] lyft

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 16:14:22 UTC 2017

HELP is horrible on the Uber App. In my experience it is not helpful at all. There's a captcha and the four times my boyfriend and I have tried to work together to get this thing to go through it doesn't. If flakes out before the information is completely submitted or it freezes. We don't have any sighted people to assist. We tried on both his Dell and Safari. No luck!

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+