[Blindtlk] A Google Chrome Question

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 12:34:40 UTC 2017

Hey Ya'll,

I installed Google Chrome and just like always it won't show me
anything. When I oopen it it just says Google chrome Tab and when I
tab around the screen it says Unknown about three time before I get to
where it says Legacy Window. What is this? What am I doing wrong? I
try Control-L and Alt-D to go to the address bar and nothing happens.
Everybody said that it is now accessible, but it still behaves the way
it always has for me since I ever heard about it as an option for
browsing. I thought this might be a better option for me than Edge. I
also tried resetting Internet Explorer but that didn't help. So, I'm
back to thinking I need a fresh install of NVDA where that problem is
concerned.

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com