[Blindtlk] Question about an old cane...

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 30 17:38:55 UTC 2017

Dear Carly,

    First of all, thank you to all of you who have responded to my question.
It is cool learning some information about my new old cane.

    I do plan to use the cane.  I was talking to my wife last night, and
thought that the cane would look really nice when we go out and I want to
dress a bit more formally as in wearing a suit.  The cane is a novelty, and
looks rather expensive and traditional.  I have a 3 piece suit that I wear
with a pocket watch.  It is when I am pretending to look dapper.  LOLL  The
cane would look kind of old school, which I enjoy.  I was interested in
learning more about the watch for my own information, and I also didn't want
to use it if it was something very collectable, and was actually worth a bit
of money.  LOLL

Respectfully,
James