[Blindtlk] Printing labels and envelopes, or finding alternatives?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 04:22:19 UTC 2017

Yes you can make address labels. They sell sheets a sticky labels in the store that you put into the printer. I don't know how to do it myself, but I know that a lot of places do it. Someone else will give you the more specific how to use. That's the most efficient way.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170