[Blindtlk] Printing labels and envelopes, or finding alternatives?

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Fri Mar 3 17:06:03 UTC 2017

We have this ability to print envelopes with our fancy Cannon printer in the office, but the sighted colleagues have given up on doing it, as theinstructions are buried in the touch pad on the machine.  They all have me type up envelopes.  Just the way our office works.  None of us have time to trouble-shoot this machine the state bought for all the regions.