[Blindtlk] SimpleMic App

Kristen kskristen at gmail.com
Thu May 25 16:18:15 UTC 2017

Hi, everyone-

I came across the app SimpleMic, an audio recorder optimized for
VO, on AppleVis recently and downloaded it onto my phone. It was
a little confusing at first, so I did some Googling and found
this link that explains its layout:
https://nialljg91.wordpress.com/2015/08/12/recording-on-ios-using
-simplemic-100-voiceover-accessible-audio-recorder/

However, I am not finding the Help button on the top right of the
screen. Did a newer update remove this feature? Also, the
Recording Mode on the top left of the screen does not seem to
click as described. If anyone use this app and can provide
further directions, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!
--
Kristen