[Blindtlk] Help with Windows Live Mail please...

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 17 04:50:33 UTC 2017

Dear friends,

    My wife has just gotten a new, well at least rebuilt computer.  This computer is loaded with Windows 7.  I am setting it up for her, but it seems that there is no Windows Live Mail on this version of Windows 7.  She has been using this program for her E-mail and is comfortable with it.  She is only a novice PC user, so I do not want to confuse her with another E-mail program.  Does anyone know of a safe place where I can download a version of Windows Live Mail to load on my wife’s computer?

    Thank you so much for your help!

Respectfully,
James